3 Days Tsavo East & West National Parks
This tour takes you to Tsavo East and West, one of the oldest and largest national parks in Kenya. Voi has a panoramic view of the Tsavo plains and Ngulia is a preferred lodge for bird watchers since independence and is frequently visited by a baited leopard. The plains game, predators, crocodiles in Mzima springs, the rhino sanctuary, Sheitani Lava flow etc form the highlights of the tour.
Day 01 – MOMBASA –TSAVO EAST
Early departure to Tsavo East for game drive. Lunch is at Voi Safari Lodge. The Park is a natural area of flat, dry plains, with thorny bushes and swampy marshland with abundance game animals. Afternoon game drive. Return for dinner and overnight at your Lodge.
Day 02 TSAVO EAST –TSAVO WEST
After breakfast embark on game drive en-route to Tsavo West National Park. Lunch at Kilaguni / Ngulia Safari Lodge. Afternoon game drive which includes a visit to Mzima springs. Return for dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena/ Ngulia Safari Lodge.
Day 03 – TSAVO WEST -MOMBASA
Morning game drive. Depart for Mombasa to arrive early in the afternoon.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- AMREF Flying Doctor Service in the event of an a serious incident or accident
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Sarova Saltlick Lodge