8 Days Wonders of Kenya
Day 1. Nairobi Airport/CBD Hotel to Samburu National Park
- Pick up from Jomo Kenyatta airport and proceed to Samburu
- Drive to Samburu National Reserve with a game drive en-route.
- Lunch in the lodge.
- Afternoon game drive in the reserve.
- Samburu is home to some of the rare wildlife species e.g. Beisa Oryx, Reticulated Giraffe, Masai Ostrich and Grevy’s Zebra. Lions, Cheetah, Leopard, etc can be seen with luck.
- Dinner and Overnight at Samburu Sopa lodge or similar – FB
Day 2. Full game drive at Samburu National Park
- 06:30 – 07:00 Hrs Breakfast
- 07:00 – 11:30 Hrs – Morning and Mid-morning game drive
- Lunch at the lodge
- After lunch, enjoy a short siesta.
- Afternoon game drive in the reserve ( 16:00 – 18:30 Hrs )
- Dinner and Overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge or similar – FB
Day 3. Samburu National Park / Lake Nakuru National Park
- Breakfast in the lodge. Depart for Lake Nakuru national park by 7.15 Hrs.
- Lunch on the way, visit Thomson Falls. Enter Lake Nakuru National Park and begin game drive en-route to Lake Nakuru Lodge.
- Check- in. Afternoon game drive in the park to visit the Baboon Cliff, Makalia Falls and the Lake itself with millions of Flamingos, Pelicans and Ducks. You may find other animals relaxing on the shore of the Lake or drink water.
- Dinner and Overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar – HB
Day 4. Lake Nakuru National Park / Lake Naivasha National Park
- Early morning game drive (06:30 – 08:30 Hrs)
- Return to thr Lodge and enjoy a buffet breakfast, check-out
- Short drive to Lake Naivasha, check-in and lunch
- Afternoon at leisure or take a boat ride (not included in the price)
- Dinner and Overnight at Naivasha Country Club or Naivasha Crescent Camp or similar – FB
Day 5. Full day game drive at Masai Mara national Park
- 06:30 – 07:00 Hrs Breakfast
- At 07:00 Hrs embark on a full day game drive towards the Mara River in search of wild Animals.
- till 1600 Hrs. Picnic Lunch in the bush along the river banks.
- Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar – FB
Day 6. Masai Mara national Park / Lake Naivasha National Park
- Early morning game drive in the reserve.
- Return to the lodge for buffet breakfast
- After breakfast, depart for Naivasha.
- Afternoon at Leisure or take a boat ride (not included in the price) at a cost of US$30per person.
- Dinner and Overnight at Lake Naivasha Country club or similar – FB
Day 7. Lake Naivasha National Park / Nairobi
- Early morning game drive and after breakfast, drive to Nairobi
- Late lunch at Carnivore restaurant. Drop off at a Nairobi Hotel (of your choice) or Airport
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- AMREF Flying Doctor Service in the event of an a serious incident or accident
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Serena Samburu Lodge
Samburu Sopa Lodge
Lake Nakuru Lodge
Mara Sopa Lodge
Lake Naivasha Country Club
Naivasha Crescent Camp