3 Days Tsavo Wilderness
This tour takes you to Tsavo East and West, one of the oldest and largest National parks in Kenya. Ashnil Aruba Lodge is in the vicinity of the wildlife concentration area and Severin Safari Camp is an iconic camp in the middle of the Bush. The plains game, predators, crocodiles in Mzima springs, the rhino sanctuary, etc form the highlights of the tour.
Day 1. Mombasa | Tsavo East & West National Park
Depart from your hotel and drive to Tsavo East. Enter via Bachuma gate and view game en-route to Ashnil Aruba Lodge for Lunch. After lunch drive to Tsavo West National Park. Afternoon game drive en-route to the camp. Overnight at Severin Safari Camp
Day 2. Tsavo West National Park
After breakfast, morning game drive to Mzima Springs with the chance to see crocodiles, fishes and hippo from the underwater observatory tank. Back to the camp for hot Lunch. Afternoon game drive in the Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary. Overnight at Severin Safari Camp.
Day 3. Tsavo West National Park | Mombasa
Early Morning game drive and return to the Camp for breakfast. Leave the park with a game drive en-route to Tsavo river gate. Turn right to Nairobi/Mombasa Highway and transfer to Mombasa and on wards to your beach hotel.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- AMREF Flying Doctor Service in the event of an a serious incident or accident
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Severin Safari camp